love!
kate!you've got some mad talent woman. MAD talent.the drawings are simple, but eclectic...they have so much life!kudos!!xo.
thanks danielle and wayside violet!! so glad you like it :)
I love that wall from afar and from close up too.
thanks for looking plume :) glad you like it!
WOW...Fuc....COOL...love it...I saw at the ACE site that you used an acrylic pen/marker...??? Where can I buy...I´m drawing on my toilet door...But looking for an BLACK GOOD marker???
the pens are called "deco color, acrylic paint"...LOVE them. they sell them in most art stores...at least they do in nyc!
Thank you so much Kate :))) Super nice --- And I really like your wall draw :))) Have a nice day...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
love!
kate!
you've got some mad talent woman. MAD talent.
the drawings are simple, but eclectic...they have so much life!
kudos!!
xo.
thanks danielle and wayside violet!! so glad you like it :)
I love that wall from afar and from close up too.
thanks for looking plume :) glad you like it!
WOW...Fuc....COOL...love it...I saw at the ACE site that you used an acrylic pen/marker...??? Where can I buy...I´m drawing on my toilet door...But looking for an BLACK GOOD marker???
the pens are called "deco color, acrylic paint"...LOVE them. they sell them in most art stores...at least they do in nyc!
Thank you so much Kate :))) Super nice --- And I really like your wall draw :))) Have a nice day...
Post a Comment